In 1995 a joint acquisition of Bingo Country by the Kiwanis Club of Charlottetown and the Island Shrine Club turned out to be a very positive development for both clubs and for the charities which ultimately benefit. Since 2017 Kiwanis are the sole owners of Bingo Country.
12-up booklet is $24
6-up booklet is $12
3-up booklet is $6
Booklets include all regular games, special games, and the final full card game.
Regular games are $75 and $100
Special games are $200 and $300
Final full card is $500
– Bring your own BINGO dabbers, or purchase them at our canteen.
– Regular games: “2 lines” and “2 lines or 1 line plus the 4 corners.”
– Special games: “3 lines,” “letter x or around the free,” and “postage stamps.”
– Each games lasts anywhere from 3 to 6 minutes. We play a total of 22 games.
– Bingo is usually finished around 9:45pm (4:45pm on Sundays).
Did You Know:
– Our on-site canteen sells food and drinks! We have a variety of pop, juice, chips, bars, hotdogs, and pizza.
– We have a new promotion every month with many ways to win, including draws for prizes and Bingo Bucks.
– There’s a BINGO Birthday Special! On your birthday, you will receive a free dabber and $20 Bingo Bucks for your next visit!
– You can call our 24-hour Bingo Hotline for jackpot information: 902-892-4646.
Please follow us on Facebook for updates on promotions and daily jackpots.